Google Keep is a syncing notepad that connects to Google Drive and no need to worry about changing your new mobile. It also supports photo notes, voice notes, and checklists. The short version is that Google Keep lets you quickly take and save those notes, photos, voice memos, and checklists to Google Drive, and then access them again on any other web-connected device you use. It’s ideal for quick note-taking on the go, anyone who appreciates simple, fast note-taking tools or to-do apps, or for saving notes on the desktop that you know you’ll need on your Android phone, like shopping lists, addresses, phone numbers, checklists and to-do lists, or conference call codes. Keep even supports Google Apps accounts, so you can use it with your own domain or a business account.
Quickly capture what’s on your mind and get a reminder later at the right place or time. Speak a voice memo on the go and have it automatically transcribed. Grab a photo of a poster, receipt or document and easily organize or find it later in search. Google Keep makes it easy to capture a thought or list for yourself, and share it with friends and family.
Capture what’s on your mind
• Add notes, lists and photos to Google Keep. Pressed for time? Record a voice memo and Keep will transcribe it so you can find it later.
Share ideas with friends and family
• Easily plan that surprise party by sharing your Keep notes with others and collaborating on them in real time.
Find what you need, fast
• Color and add labels to code notes to quickly organize and get on with your life. If you need to find something you saved, a simple search will turn it up.
Always within reach
• Keep works on your phone, tablet, computer and Android wearables. Everything you add syncs across all of your devices so your thoughts are always with you.
The right note at the right time
• Need to remember to pick up some groceries? Set a location-based reminder to pull up your grocery list right when you get to the store.
The interface is colorful and easy to use. Those colors are actually organization tools that make it easy to tell your personal notes apart from your work-related ones, or your family-related ones, and so on. Google Keep’s shallow learning curve, the Android app, the web interface, and the the Google Keep Chrome App all make getting it into your regular workflow easy, regardless of whether you prefer taking notes on the desktop or on your Android phone or tablet. Bottom line? If you’re not using a syncing note-taking app yet, you love Android, and Google Chrome is your default browser, Keep could be the productivity and organizational tool for you. Let’s take a look at some of its best features and how to apply them.