RoboForm2Go works on USB Flash Drives. Plug your flash drive into any computer and enjoy all the benefits of RoboForm. Install this version directly on your flash drive. Store and back up your RoboForm files on your Windows Mobile, Palm, or Symbian device.
Key Features :
Put your passwords on speed dial and log into websites with a single click. RoboForm Logins is like having bookmarks on steroids.
Single Master Password
RoboForm securely stores all your website and Windows application passwords. From now on, you’ll only need to remember one master password.
One-Click Form Filling
Enter your address, phone, email, etc. into your RoboForm Identity one time. Click on your Identity to completely fill long registration and checkout forms.
Cross Browser Support
RoboForm integrates with IE, Firefox, Chrome, and more, allowing you to share info between browsers and making your web experience faster, easier and more secure.
Synchronize and Back up
Use our secure RoboForm Everywhere service (or use your own storage) to automatically sync your RoboForm information between multiple computers.
Protected RoboForm Data is secured with military-grade AES 256 encryption, with additional security options available.
Cross Platform Support
RoboForm works with every major desktop OS including Windows, Mac, and Linux for a truly cross-platform experience.
Access from Anywhere
Always one click away. With RoboForm Everywhere, you can easily and securely access your RoboForm Logins, Identities, and Safenotes from anywhere in the world.
Around The Clock Support
Our professional and dedicated customer support staff answers emails 24/7 and phone inquiries between 8 AM – 8 PM EST Monday-Friday.
* Chrome: fix some punctuation characters are not accepted in search string.
* Chrome: speed up browsing with RoboForm when AutoFill is Off.
* Chrome Popup Toolbar: fix positioning of toolbar items, it was wrong in some cases.
* Chrome AutoFill: fix z-order and positioning of AutoFill window.
* Firefox: fix RoboForm cannot save bookmark for non-html documents.
* Firefox: fix text of disabled buttons is not grayed out in RF toolbar.
* Help tooltip: fix appear/disappear problems.
* Opera: fix RF installer does not install RF extension into Opera sometimes.
* SaveForms dialog: Offer to save Bookmarks unprotected by default.
* SaveForms dialog: memorize folder to which user saved and offer it next time.
* AutoSave: fix AutoSave does not work correctly on united.com.
* Login Tip: Add ability to copy text from RF Login Tip.
* Browser Closer in RF installer: fix several issues in closing browsers.
* Activation: fix small issues in the new activation UI.
* Editor: fix several appearance and focus issues.
Huge Uses of Password Manager more click here
Give it a test drive today—completely