PDF to X is used to convert PDF documents to Word (.doc)/WordPad (.rtf) documents, HTML web pages, JPG/PNG/BMP/TIF/GIF/PCX/TGA images and plain text files in batch mode. It works without Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Reader, and has Command Line Interface (CLI), friendly interface, small size, accurate and fast conversion ability.
It retains the original text, images, format and layout of PDF documents in various output files as much as possible.
Also, PDF to X supports converting the password-protected PDF files and specifying page range to convert (for DOC, RTF, JPG, GIF, PNG, BMP, TIF, PCX, TGA files), and supports converting the PDF files that have some restrictions, such as Content Copying, Saving as Text, Page Extraction, Printing are not allowed (for HTML and TXT files).
If you want to edit/reedit the PDF files in MS Word or WordPad, publish the PDF content as HTML web pages on the web, capture PDF documents, let your documents management system supports PDF search or want to extract the text from PDF files, it might be useful.
- PDF to X – Converts PDF to DOC, RTF, HTML, TXT, JPG, GIF, PNG, BMP, TIF.
- Fast, accurate, small and friendly UI.
- Retains original text, images, format and layout in output files.
- Supports converting password-protected PDFs (DOC/RTF/Images).
- Supports converting specific page range (DOC/RTF/Images).
- Works in batch mode.
- Converts all pages of a PDF into ONE HTML/TXT/RTF/DOC file.
- Supports system level context menu.
- Supports Command Line Interface (CLI)
- Requirements: Windows 10 – XP; .NET 2.0 or later;
Get PDF to X free here