Lockwatch one of the best mobile application which protect your mobile from thieves and spy who tries to open it without your permission. Lockwatch emails you when someone tries to unlock your phone with the wrong code. The email includes a stealth photo taken with the front camera and a map showing the location of your phone.
Protect yourself against a lost or stolen phone by providing police with photo evidence and a location of the thief. Find out if your partner or a work colleague is trying to unlock your phone when you are not around.
When the wrong unlock code is entered, Lockwatch will:
• Take a stealth photo of the intruder using the front camera.
• Determine the location of the phone using GPS and Wi-Fi.
• Immediately send the photo and a map showing the location to your email address.
• It’s completely silent and invisible. No warnings are shown to the intruder.
• No need for a third-party lock screen. We use the lock screen built into Android.
• It works with pattern, pin or password lock screens. Fingerprint and face unlock are not supported on all devices yet.
• No battery drain because the app only runs when the wrong unlock code is entered.
You must enter a minimum of 4 digits or dots for each unlock attempt. If you need further help, please read https://bloketech.com/lockwatch-help/?r=ps
• Detect SIM card changes – Emails you if a new SIM card is inserted into the phone.
• Send email when powered on – Emails you each time the thief turns your phone on (e.g. when they get home).
• Take multiple photos – Attaches three photos to the email instead of one. Each photo is taken roughly one second apart.
• Record sound clip – Records 20 seconds of high quality sound using the built-in microphone.
• Turn on data connection – Automatically turn your data connection on and off if needed (Android 4.x only).
• Send SMS to a friend – If there is no data connection, send an SMS to a chosen contact with the location of your phone.
Get Lockwatch Protect your mobile free here