Eusing Free Registry Cleaner is a free registry repair software that allows you to safely clean and repair registry problems with a few simple mouse clicks. The Windows Registry is a crucial part of your PC’s operation system.
Problems with the Windows Registry are a common cause of Windows crashes and error messages. Registry problems can occur for many reasons, including references left behind after un-installation; incorrect removal of software; missing or corrupt hardware drivers; or orphaned start-up programs. This will significantly increase the Registry size and slow down your computer, because Windows will need more time to load, search, and read data from the Registry.
Eusing Free Registry Cleaner will scans your Windows registry for invalid or obsolete information and provide a list of the errors found. After fixing the invalid entries, your system will be more stable and run faster. For maximum safety, Eusing Free Registry Cleaner will make a backup of the repaired entries. You will be able to restore any changes made using the software by choosing Restore registry backup. Eusing Software products are free of spyware and adware.
- Custom Controls: When applications are installed, they register their custom control file locations as new entries in the registry. The software scans this section for the registered custom controls in the registry and detects invalid registry entries which point to files that are no longer present on the hard drive.
- Software Locations: When applications are installed, they register their location in the registry. The software scans this section and detects registry entries where software applications are no longer present at their specified locations.
- Windows Fonts: Windows Fonts section contains paths and related information to installed fonts in your Windows. The software scans this section and check that the fonts referenced in the registry are still located in the fonts folder of the Windows operation system.
- Invalid Help Files: Some applications store information help file location data in the registry. The software scans this section and detects registry entries where help files are no longer present at their specified locations.
- Shared Dlls: A DLL is a Dynamic Link Library that is shared among applications. DLLs hold functions that can be called up by different applications, so if removed, the link becomes invalid and should also be removed.
- Startup Programs: Startup Programs section contains and other related information to items set to run at Windows startup. The software scans your registry and check if those paths no longer exist in their specified locations.
- Add/Remove Programs: Some applications when un-installed leave entries in the Add/Remove Programs list, that can’t be removed because the original application was already deleted. The software scans this section and detects registry entries pointing to non existing applications.
- File Extensions: In Windows, it is possible to associate various file extensions(ex..txt), with specific application that are typically used to open and modify files with these extensions. The software scans this section for file extensions which are no longer associated with any application installed on your system.
- History List: Through this section the software scan the entire registry for any invalid history files paths.
- Invalid Application Path: Through this section the software scan the entire registry for any invalid file/folder paths.
- Sound And AppEvents: Application events (appevents) that are associated with sound are checked for validity.
- Windows Services: Through this section the software scan the Windows registry for invalid Windows services.
- Invalid Paths: The software check the validity of the referenced programs to make sure all the paths exist. Otherwise, the entry is invalid and should be deleted (unless the registry repair tool can find an alternate path).
Download Eusing Free Registry Cleaner here